Looking for 4th of July fun? Try this DIY Dart Game from The Local Moms Network contributor, Maria Provenzano, Lifestyle + DIY Expert of Hallmark’s Home and Family and founder of From Scratch with Maria Provenzano.
DIY Patriotic Dart Game
- Large foam board
- Paint; red/white/blue
- Pins to hold the balloons to the board
- Darts/ preferably red, white, and/or blue
- Painter’s tape
- Paint the foam boards in desired colors; if you want to make clean lines for stripes, use painter’s tape to evenly space out the stripes and paint
- Remove painter’s tape when dry
- Blow up balloons, and attach them to the board with a pin at the bottom
- Use the darts to pop the balloons
For more DIY fun from Maria:
DIY Kids Lego Soap From Scratch
Homemade Lavender Lemonade
For more 4th of July inspiration from Maria:
American Flag Giant Sugar Cookie Cake
Best Ever July 4th S’mores on a Stick
Red, White & Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark
Natalie lives in Houston with her family of four!
Cooking healthy meals that are delicious and satisfying can be hard work for us moms! Lately, I’ve been struggling to curate a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner that include all of the important nutrients and vitamins, only to have my kids come to the table with a stubborn palate.