We’re all about easy, kid-friendly meals that can be whipped up quickly after a day of camp or pool. These baked chicken nuggets take just about 20 minutes to come together, and can be made with gluten-free breadcrumbs for food allergies or sensitivities. Throw leftovers over a salad the next day for a simple lunch. Thanks to Elizabeth Lim, the mom behind The Beach Cities Moms for sharing this instant family favorite!
Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 ½” cubes
- sea salt and black pepper
- suggested dipping sauces: ketchup, honey mustard, ranch, BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the butter and oil in a small bowl or shallow pan.
- Combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, paprika, in a small bowl or shallow pan.
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken cubes into the butter/oil mixture until well coated, and then into the panko mixture until well coated.
- Place the coated chicken cubes on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through, flipping the nuggets halfway through to prevent them from getting soggy on the bottom.
- Serve immediately with desired dipping sauce.
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...
Looking for some candy-free options for Halloween this year? Whether your child’s school doesn’t allow candy, you want to offer kids (and parents) a healthier option or want to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project (allergy-free options in a blue pumpkin), we...