- 2 Large Heads Of Cauliflower
- Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Of Butter
- 2 Tsp. Of Bourbon
- 1 Tbsp. Of Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Of Walnuts, Chopped
- Fresh Parsley, Minced For Garish
- Preheat Oven To 425 Degrees. Remove Stems And Greens From Cauliflower Heads And Chop Into Bite-Sized Florets And Arrange On A Rimmed Baking Sheet.
- Drizzle The Cauliflower With Olive Oil And Season With Salt And Pepper, And Roast For 45 Minutes – Tossing The Pieces For Even Cooking Halfway Through.
- When The Cauliflower Is Almost Done Cooking Begin The Sauce: In A Small Saucepan Medium-Low Heat, Melt The Butter. Cook Until You Start To See The Butter Turn To A Light Nutty Brown Color And Begin To Foam.
- Add The Bourbon, Maple Syrup, And Chopped Walnut To The Pan, Stir Together And Cook For About 3 Minutes Until The Mixture Slightly Reduces.
- Transfer The Roasted Cauliflower To A Serving Bowl And Toss With The Brown Butter Sauce; Garnish With Fresh Minced Parsley Before Serving.
Eva Amurri Martino—the blogger behind Happily Eva After—loves putting together classic Christmas cocktail parties, which she says satisfies her annual case of holiday nostalgia. “The classics never go out of style, and Christmas cocktails are so delish!”...
Anyone else taking on Elf on the Shelf moving responsibilities this time of year? Since 2004, The Elf on the Shelf brand has grown from a single children’s book, written by mother daughter team Chanda Bell and Carol Aebersold as a way to reconnect with...