This vegan chickpea salad from actress, entrepreneur and new mom Daniella Monet takes only a few minutes to come together and uses ingredients most of us have in our pantry. It’s a perfect vegan lunch or easy #meatlessmonday dinner recipe.
To read our Meet a Mom interview with Daniella, click here.
- 1 can/box of drained garbanzo beans
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ of a red onion, finely chopped
- handful of chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp of vegan mayo
- ½ lemon
- Chop all veggies.
- Roughly mash garbanzo beans in a medium bowl.
- Add chopped veggies.
- Season with fresh dill, pinch of salt, some crushed pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir in 3 tbsp of vegan mayo.
- Serve on bread or bed of mixed greens and enjoy!
This cocktail was shared by Lindsay Wernert Potter, the cocktail contributor for Greenwich Moms, from local restaurant Little Pub. Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and...
Deb Ponzek is a mom, chef/restauranteur and author of several popular cookbooks including The Dinner Survival Cookbook and The Family Kitchen. This week she's sharing her go-to fall cocktail for entertaining—an easy mulled wine perfect for sharing with...
This pumpkin chili recipe from Chef Debra Ponzek is a classic fall dish, full of seasonal flavors like pumpkin and butternut squash. Like all chilis, it’s versatile and can be made ahead and frozen, making it a go-to for busy autumn nights. ...