This easy, no-bake dessert dip from Lynn Lilly, the talented mama behind the Craft Box Girls blog uses basic pantry ingredients like peanut butter, chocolate chips and pretzels. We’ll be making it for the Super Bowl and then again for Valentine’s Day—simply swapping the football shape for a heart one!
1 cup peanut butter
4 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
Chocolate morsels for decorating
White decorating icing
Pretzels for dipping
- Lightly beat butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar a 1/2 cup at a time.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture on a large sheet of parchment paper. Use your hands to form into a football shape.
- Place the parchment paper onto serving platter.
- Cover in chocolate chips, lightly pressing them into the surface a little so they stick.
- Pipe on the laces using white decorating frosting.
- Serve with pretzels or cookies!
Eva Amurri Martino—the blogger behind Happily Eva After—loves putting together classic Christmas cocktail parties, which she says satisfies her annual case of holiday nostalgia. “The classics never go out of style, and Christmas cocktails are so delish!”...
Anyone else taking on Elf on the Shelf moving responsibilities this time of year? Since 2004, The Elf on the Shelf brand has grown from a single children’s book, written by mother daughter team Chanda Bell and Carol Aebersold as a way to reconnect with...