Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and Tito’s vodka – an instant classic. Cheers to Fall!
- 2oz Tito’s vodka infused with cinnamon sticks & fresh apples
- 6oz of ginger beer
- Fresh apple & cinnamon stick (for garnish)
- Lemon (optional garnish)
- Add cinnamon and apple-infused vodka to a shaker with ice.
- Top with ginger beer, dash of bitters and a splash of agave.
- Shake or mix with ice and pour into glass.
- Garnish with apple, cinnamon stick and lemon (optional) and serve.
Caleb, age 8, after getting his first COVID-19 shot in Albany, NY With the recent approval of the Pfizer vaccine for kids ages 5 to 11, millions of parents nationwide have already vaccinated their kids—and millions more are weighing the decision. As parents, we always...
A version of this story originally ran on Home with the Harrisons, and was written by Lindsey Harrison of New Canaan-Darien Moms. Credit: Donna Dolan With the holidays coming up, that means more crafts, artwork, gifts….and clutter. In order to start 2022 as...
Thank you to Leah Koenig, author of The Jewish Cookbook, for sharing this recipe, which originally appeared on Food 52. Credit: Mark Weinberg These sweet rendition of latkes will be a hit at Hannukah, but also a fun,...