Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and Tito’s vodka – an instant classic. Cheers to Fall!
- 2oz Tito’s vodka infused with cinnamon sticks & fresh apples
- 6oz of ginger beer
- Fresh apple & cinnamon stick (for garnish)
- Lemon (optional garnish)
- Add cinnamon and apple-infused vodka to a shaker with ice.
- Top with ginger beer, dash of bitters and a splash of agave.
- Shake or mix with ice and pour into glass.
- Garnish with apple, cinnamon stick and lemon (optional) and serve.
Actress and director Laura Prepon has played plenty of memorable roles in her life—feminist teenager Donna Pinciotti on That ‘70s Show and prison inmate Alex Vause on Orange Is the New Black both come to mind—but her newest one is mom to 1-year-old Ella, who she shares with husband Ben Foster. Here she speaks to The Local Mom’s Network about how motherhood has fundamentally changed her life, from how she cooks to how much she worries (hint: both are more now).
Anyone else taking on Elf on the Shelf moving responsibilities this time of year? Since 2004, The Elf on the Shelf brand has grown from a single children’s book, written by mother daughter team Chanda Bell and Carol Aebersold as a way to reconnect with...
Once cold weather months are upon us, we begin craving the dishes that keep us warm and stick to our ribs. One fall favorite for my family is good old fashion, macaroni and cheese. It’s filling, super comforting and meal my kids always request. Because...