Filet Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives for garnish (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to mix well!
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Brioche Buns
Anyone else *more* than ready to swap winter coats and sweaters for spring dresses and tops? We asked designer Katie Fong Biglin, for her go-to picks for the season. All of them are mom-friendly (read: easy to style) and many of them are perfect for pregnancy and...
With the weather warming up and schedules getting busier, we're all about throwing together quick salads—and this spring version from Rachael Mahoney of Kinney Lane, a Greenwich, CT-based healthy prepared meal delivery business, is at the top of our list. "This salad...
This story originally appeared on our sister site, Sound Shore Moms. If you've been following for a little bit, you've probably realized that I really like a good theme, especially when celebrating holidays. I came across these Peep Rice Krispies Treats on instagram...