Filet Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives for garnish (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to mix well!
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Brioche Buns
We all know that sunscreen helps prevent sun damage that can lead to skin cancer. So it’s a no-brainer that we’re thinking about it more than ever as we head into summer. That’s why last week’s study on how readily sunscreens are absorbed into skin (and...
The Easter Bunny seems to be just as busy this time of year as Santa is during the Christmas season! Thankfully, he's just as skilled at finding time for children at quite a few places. Below are all the places you'll find the Easter Bunny, broken out by...
Anyone else feel like cold and flu season is never going away? Whether your house has been hit hard this winter or you feel like you’re fighting it off because everyone around you is sick, considering taking to the kitchen to boost your family’s immunity,...