Filet Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives for garnish (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to mix well!
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Brioche Buns
If you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve party this year, stocking the bar is likely a priority. But in this Instagram age, why not make the cocktail setup as beautiful as it is functional? Your guests will surely appreciate the extra effort, whether or not...
Chris Roughan of Roughan Interiors is well-known in Greenwich, New York City, Palm Beach and beyond for her warm and sophisticated style. Since 1994, she has focused on carefully listening to clients to create spaces they truly love to live in. “Every...
Actress Melissa Joan Hart is best known for her memorable leading roles on Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. But to her family and friends, she’s also known for being something of a Christmas nut. “I’ve always been really into the...