Have leftover jelly beans from Easter? Make these adorable jelly bean bracelets from South Orange County Moms! The children can line up their jelly bean designs and then crafty parents can handle the needle and thread. Enjoy!
- Jelly Beans
- Sewing needle and thread
- Optional ribbon
- Setup your needle and thread, tie a knot at the end of the thread
- Place your jelly beans in the order or design you want to string
- Insert the needle into the jelly bean and pull it through to the knotted end of the thread
- Continue stringing the jelly beans until you reach your desired bracelet length. I did measure it around my kid’s wrist a few times.
- Once the desired length is reached, cut off the needle and tie the other end of the bracelet.
- I added a simple pink bow to the end of the bracelet as well.
- Lastly tie on the bracelet onto your child write. Note, they will have to eat it or your will need to cut it off to remove the jelly bean bracelet.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Fall skincare and beauty feels like a fresh start for our faces. With the kids back in school, you have more than 30 seconds to get back into a skincare routine...and maybe even put on some makeup! But where to start? We asked Kari Molvar, a mom of two girls...
Make story time spooky this season!