“Pretty in Pink” Deviled Eggs
- 3 large eggs, hardboiled and shell removed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 can (16 ounces) pickled beets
- ½ tablespoon pink peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- Optional garnishes: paprika, chopped chives, sriracha
- Add eggs to large mason jar. In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, pickled beets with liquid, peppercorns, and salt. Pour mixture into mason jar, making sure eggs are fully coated in liquid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove eggs from mason jar. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and discard the yolks. Fill the empty center of egg halves with either 2 teaspoons of hummus or 2 teaspoons of guacamole. Sprinkle a dash of paprika, chopped chives, and/or a dash of sriracha on top of eggs.
Want to be the first to see Joy’s latest recipes? Check out her interactive Amazon Live show, Health, Happiness, Joy, on every Tuesday night at 7 pm ET! You can find all the episodes, follow her page and get more info at joybauer.com/amazon
Looking to mix up your usual marshmallow-topped sweet potatoes this Thanksgiving? Try this spicy and sweet take on taters, which uses fresh peppers and honey for an updated, elevated take on the classic. Thank you to our food contributor Kathleen Ashmore for...
This easy crisp makes for a healthy Thanksgiving dessert or a yummy breakfast any morning. Skip peeling the apples, and you'll save time and boost the fiber content. Thank you to our food contributor Kathleen Ashmore for sharing. Go to kathleenashmore.com to...
This cocktail was shared by Lindsay Wernert Potter, the cocktail contributor for Greenwich Moms, from local restaurant Little Pub. Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and...