This sweet treat from Beach Cities Moms is full of tropical flavors, and since it skips the rum, is a perfect dessert for the whole family.
Piña Colada Chia Pops
makes 6 popsicles
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen banana chunks (or 1 small, very ripe banana)
- 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh pineapple chunks, divided
- 2-3 Tablespoons raw honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Add the coconut milk, banana, ½ cup pineapple, and honey to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the remaining 1 cup pineapple and pulse 2-4 times, depending on how chunky you want the pineapple. Stir in the chia seeds by hand and pour evenly into popsicles molds.
- Freeze for overnight or for at least 6 hours.
Recently, we shared the story of our favorite organic mattress brand, My Green Mattress, including an interview with cofounder Tim Masters. We just love how Tim and his wife Cindy launched the brand to help their young daughter (and other kids like her) who are...
Deb Ponzek is a mom, chef/restauranteur and author of several popular cookbooks including The Dinner Survival Cookbook and The Family Kitchen. This week she's sharing her go-to fall cocktail for entertaining—an easy mulled wine perfect for sharing with...
This pumpkin chili recipe from Chef Debra Ponzek is a classic fall dish, full of seasonal flavors like pumpkin and butternut squash. Like all chilis, it’s versatile and can be made ahead and frozen, making it a go-to for busy autumn nights. ...