Need a festive, easy recipe that the kids will love for Valentine’s Day? Try these Valentine’s Day Pink Hot Chocolate sticks! There are only 2 ingredients… and they’re super simple!
- pink melt-able chips
- festive sprinkles
- festive sticks
- (bows are optional)
- Put the festive sprinkles in the bottom of your silicone tray.
- Melt half a bag of pink chips in a microwave wave safe bowl.
- Scoop the melted pink chips into each basin of the silicone tray.
- Place a festive stick in the middle of each filled basin in the silicone tray.
- Put the silicone tray in the fridge to set for an hour, then enjoy!
AS ORIGINALLY SEEN AND CRAFTED BY SouthOC_Moms
Before we get started, let’s be clear–no doctor, researcher, or wellness expert of any kind would argue that heavy drinking is good for anyone. And moms have to be particularly careful when and how much we drink, from the obvious (keeping kiddos safe) to...
There are several schools of thought on the strategy of hiding healthy ingredients in our kids’ favorite foods, to help them get some extra nutrients. If you manage to squeeze in some veggies without your kids seeing, they’ll eat them—but won’t be learning to...
Coronavirus. We’ve all been hearing a lot about it—and seeing some pretty dramatic images and stats in the news—but what exactly is it, and how concerned should we be? By definition, a coronavirus is common virus that causes relatively harmless...