CHEWY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, blotted well of excess moisture
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips use Lily’s or Enjoy Life brand if you want to keep dairy free
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
If you loved the recent basil recipe roundup from Megan Sullivan of The Local Moms Network, here is one more for your list—this time paired with another favorite summer garden/farmer’s market ingredient, rhubarb! Not only is this crisp a delicious...
This content was provided by Shilpa Rosenberry, founder of Scouted and a regular contributor for The Local Moms Network. Scouted is a New Canaan, CT-based social network designed to cut through the clutter on grocery store shelves. Basically, Shilpa’s site...
This recipe originally appeared on Kath Eats. Looking for an easy, healthy and kid-friendly breakfast recipe for the summer? Try this fruit-filled, colorful spin on the overnight oats trend! Patriotic Overnight Oats Prep Time 10 minutes...