CHEWY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, blotted well of excess moisture
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips use Lily’s or Enjoy Life brand if you want to keep dairy free
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
Summer Snacks from Scouted!
This content was provided by Shilpa Rosenberry, founder of Scouted and a regular contributor for The Local Moms Network. Scouted is a New Canaan, CT-based social network designed to cut through the clutter on grocery store shelves. Basically, Shilpa’s site...
Easy Breakfast Idea: Red, White & Blue Overnight Oats!
This recipe originally appeared on Kath Eats. Looking for an easy, healthy and kid-friendly breakfast recipe for the summer? Try this fruit-filled, colorful spin on the overnight oats trend! Patriotic Overnight Oats Prep Time 10 minutes...
Quick Breakfast Recipe: A Healthy Smoothie from Beekeeper’s Naturals
Recently, we introduced you to Carly Stein, the women behind Beekeeper’s Naturals, and the many benefits of propolis, a super ingredient made by bees that has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Since we’re always looking...