CHEWY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, blotted well of excess moisture
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips use Lily’s or Enjoy Life brand if you want to keep dairy free
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
Eva Amurri Martino—the blogger behind Happily Eva After—loves putting together classic Christmas cocktail parties, which she says satisfies her annual case of holiday nostalgia. “The classics never go out of style, and Christmas cocktails are so delish!”...
Once cold weather months are upon us, we begin craving the dishes that keep us warm and stick to our ribs. One fall favorite for my family is good old fashion, macaroni and cheese. It’s filling, super comforting and meal my kids always request. Because...
Yummy Toddler Food is one of our absolute favorite resources online for, well, really yummy toddler food. Whether it’s mini pumpkin muffins or baked chicken tenders, recipe developer, blogger and mom of two Amy Palanjian takes foods most kids like—like...