There’s still a little bit of summer left, so why not make the most of it with a S’Mores Board! We love the version pictured above from The BakerMama (she is the authority on boards of all kinds, of course!). Below, some suggestions for making S’Mores everyone will love.
For The BakerMama’s original S’Mores Board post, click here.
Tips for Making a Summer S’Mores Board
- Go Beyond the Graham Cracker – Chocolate chip cookies, or almost any flat cookie, work well!
- Combine Salty & Sweet – Add some peanut butter, or even bacon, for that classic salty/sweet combo.
- Add Fruit – Pile on some thinly sliced apple paired with caramel, or some strawberries (a take on chocolate covered strawberries!).
- Spice it Up – There are plenty of gourmet chocolates infused with cayenne and other peppers—and they’ll make for a more grown-up S’More.
- Provide Plenty of Options – The beauty of a board is that everyone (kids and grownups) get to choose what to create. So go big! Summer won’t last forever, right?!
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...
Looking for some candy-free options for Halloween this year? Whether your child’s school doesn’t allow candy, you want to offer kids (and parents) a healthier option or want to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project (allergy-free options in a blue pumpkin), we...