If your family likes to celebrate holidays from morning till night, you’ll love starting your Valentine’s Day with this filling (and pink!) strawberry smoothie bowl from Tabitha Blue, a Tampa, Florida-based mom of four who pens the popular Fresh Mommy Blog.
Valentine’s Day Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 5 strawberries, sliced (like a heart)
- Banana slices
- 2 Tbsp. almonds
- Extra yogurt to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, milk, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top with the cornflakes, strawberries, bananas, almonds, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (if feeling extra decadent), and a drizzle of yogurt.
- It takes like strawberry ice cream while being filling and nutritious!
Coronavirus. We’ve all been hearing a lot about it—and seeing some pretty dramatic images and stats in the news—but what exactly is it, and how concerned should we be? By definition, a coronavirus is common virus that causes relatively harmless...
Need a festive, easy recipe that the kids will love for Valentine's Day? Try these Valentine's Day Pink Hot Chocolate sticks! There are only 2 ingredients... and they're super simple! Ingredients: pink melt-able chips festive sprinkles festive sticks...
Valentine's Day doesn't always have to be about sweets. Don't get me wrong, I love making all of the fun sweet treats for my family on Valentine's Day. But thought I would try a healthy version of chocolate covered strawberries. What's the secret you ask? Chocolate...