If your family likes to celebrate holidays from morning till night, you’ll love starting your Valentine’s Day with this filling (and pink!) strawberry smoothie bowl from Tabitha Blue, a Tampa, Florida-based mom of four who pens the popular Fresh Mommy Blog.
Valentine’s Day Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 5 strawberries, sliced (like a heart)
- Banana slices
- 2 Tbsp. almonds
- Extra yogurt to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, milk, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top with the cornflakes, strawberries, bananas, almonds, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (if feeling extra decadent), and a drizzle of yogurt.
- It takes like strawberry ice cream while being filling and nutritious!
At The Local Moms Network, we love to share brands that are true to our mission of “giving moms the gift of time”. So when we partner with companies, we want to highlight ones that really deliver. That’s why we wanted to share what we’ve learned about...
Besides ice cream, there are few foods that scream “summer” more than hot dogs, right? So on this summer weather weekend, we wanted to share this adorable hot dog bar from one of our favorite food bloggers, Jessica Merchant of...
If we’re being real here, summer reading for moms can be a bit of a pipe dream, particularly for those of us who have young kids (as in, you need to be 100 percent focused on them to keep them alive). Or kids with crazy sports schedules. Or...