If your family likes to celebrate holidays from morning till night, you’ll love starting your Valentine’s Day with this filling (and pink!) strawberry smoothie bowl from Tabitha Blue, a Tampa, Florida-based mom of four who pens the popular Fresh Mommy Blog.
Valentine’s Day Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 5 strawberries, sliced (like a heart)
- Banana slices
- 2 Tbsp. almonds
- Extra yogurt to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, milk, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top with the cornflakes, strawberries, bananas, almonds, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (if feeling extra decadent), and a drizzle of yogurt.
- It takes like strawberry ice cream while being filling and nutritious!
Marie Tillman was, like all of us, a busy mom who wanted to spend more time with her five children—and less time running errands. One of her major challenges? Finding high-quality, beautiful clothing for her kids (now 17, 16, 14, 7 and 5). In 2014, she...
We all know how important reading to kids is for their literacy, but what do you do if your children—particularly school age and older—aren’t naturally eager readers? We spoke to New York Times-bestselling author Michael Northrop, who has penned thirteen...
There are a lot of reasons why moms are right up there with medical residents and shift workers in terms of soul-crushing sleep deprivation. From pregnancy insomnia to waiting up for teenagers to get home (and all the sleep issues in between) motherhood...