This story was contributed by SouthOC Moms Network.
Who is ready to celebrate Valentine’s day with a super sweet treat? This Valentine’s Day Fairy Shake will bring smiles to all the kiddos. faces this year.
- 1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cool Whip
- Icee or a Slurpee
- Festive sprinkles and conversation hearts
- Start by putting the sprinkles around the rim of the glass. I use editable glue, you can use water or honey.
- Then start putting in the Icee or ice cream into the glass, alternating each one.
- Put a spoonful of whip cream on top
- Complete the shake with festive sprinkles or conversation hearts.
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
This Build Your Own Rice Bowl Board allows each member of your family to create a dinner plate they’ll love–and actually eat! Picky eaters may just choose chicken and rice, while more adventurous ones may add edamame, spicy Sriracha sauce or cilantro. We’ve been...
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...
This special salad is perfect for Mother’s Day or any Spring gathering. “It’s a new way to use canned artichokes, a convenient and affordable ingredient, and it’s packed with flavor and fiber to keep you satisfied,” says Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Food...