This story was contributed by SouthOC Moms Network.
Who is ready to celebrate Valentine’s day with a super sweet treat? This Valentine’s Day Fairy Shake will bring smiles to all the kiddos. faces this year.
- 1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cool Whip
- Icee or a Slurpee
- Festive sprinkles and conversation hearts
- Start by putting the sprinkles around the rim of the glass. I use editable glue, you can use water or honey.
- Then start putting in the Icee or ice cream into the glass, alternating each one.
- Put a spoonful of whip cream on top
- Complete the shake with festive sprinkles or conversation hearts.
Taking the family to Florida for Spring Break? Then you won’t want to miss our three-part series on trips to the Sunshine State, including our Local Moms’ recs for the Florida Keys, Palm Beach and Naples. First, read on for where to stay, what to...
Kristin Koch, the executive director of Seventeen magazine and blogger behind Closetful of Clothes is, like all of us, a busy mom who still wants to feel put together. "I often get asked for my mom wardrobe essentials—the tried and true items that I can...
December is a month filled with festivities—including fun holidays and the family and food that go along with them. But it’s also the month for Dressember, an inspiring, female-lead movement that’s fighting slavery and sex trafficking. In 2009, CEO and...