This story was contributed by SouthOC Moms Network.
Who is ready to celebrate Valentine’s day with a super sweet treat? This Valentine’s Day Fairy Shake will bring smiles to all the kiddos. faces this year.
- 1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cool Whip
- Icee or a Slurpee
- Festive sprinkles and conversation hearts
- Start by putting the sprinkles around the rim of the glass. I use editable glue, you can use water or honey.
- Then start putting in the Icee or ice cream into the glass, alternating each one.
- Put a spoonful of whip cream on top
- Complete the shake with festive sprinkles or conversation hearts.
Yummy Toddler Food is one of our absolute favorite resources online for, well, really yummy toddler food. Whether it’s mini pumpkin muffins or baked chicken tenders, recipe developer, blogger and mom of two Amy Palanjian takes foods most kids like—like...
This delicious but simple veggie dish can be served as a side or the main dish. What better way to kick off the weekend than with zesty artichoke recipe!
Grocery Store or Pumpkin Patch? Where should you buy your fall pumpkins?