Fourth of July is right around the corner. I know it’s not going to look or feel the same this year But that doesn’t mean that you and your family can’t enjoy some festive food. This year take your watermelon and make them into festive fireworks! Only a few steps involved and I promise the kids won’t stop eating them. Enjoy!
- Star shaped cookie cuter
- 4 in wooden sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- Slice the watermelon into large rounds.
- Place each round on the counter and cut out your star shapes with your star shaped cookie cuter
- Take your sticks and place the mini marshmallow on top and then slide 3 blue berries from the bottom of the stick
- Place each stick in the corners of the stars.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate to each later! Enjoy!
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
Recently, we shared all about our favorite new kids’ fashion find, Rockets of Awesome. It is a mom-founded brand of adorable clothes that can be bought online and through their time-saving subscription model. We’re still stocking up on festive holiday looks and...
If you loved the Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies we recently shared, you have to try this Pumpkin version! Our food contributor Kathleen Ashmore has seriously done it again with these Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. They have chocolate chips...
Recently, we shared the story of our favorite organic mattress brand, My Green Mattress, including an interview with cofounder Tim Masters. We just love how Tim and his wife Cindy launched the brand to help their young daughter (and other kids like her) who are...