Looking for 4th of July fun? Try this DIY Dart Game from The Local Moms Network contributor, Maria Provenzano, Lifestyle + DIY Expert of Hallmark’s Home and Family and founder of From Scratch with Maria Provenzano.
DIY Patriotic Dart Game
- Large foam board
- Paint; red/white/blue
- Pins to hold the balloons to the board
- Darts/ preferably red, white, and/or blue
- Painter’s tape
- Paint the foam boards in desired colors; if you want to make clean lines for stripes, use painter’s tape to evenly space out the stripes and paint
- Remove painter’s tape when dry
- Blow up balloons, and attach them to the board with a pin at the bottom
- Use the darts to pop the balloons
For more DIY fun from Maria:
DIY Kids Lego Soap From Scratch
Homemade Lavender Lemonade
For more 4th of July inspiration from Maria:
American Flag Giant Sugar Cookie Cake
Best Ever July 4th S’mores on a Stick
Red, White & Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
If you’re involved in fundraising at your child’s school (shoutout to fellow PTA or PTO Moms!), sports team, or other local organization, coming up with creative ways to raise money can be a challenge. Seriously – how many bake sales or car washes can you do before...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...