- 2 Large Heads Of Cauliflower
- Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Of Butter
- 2 Tsp. Of Bourbon
- 1 Tbsp. Of Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Of Walnuts, Chopped
- Fresh Parsley, Minced For Garish
- Preheat Oven To 425 Degrees. Remove Stems And Greens From Cauliflower Heads And Chop Into Bite-Sized Florets And Arrange On A Rimmed Baking Sheet.
- Drizzle The Cauliflower With Olive Oil And Season With Salt And Pepper, And Roast For 45 Minutes – Tossing The Pieces For Even Cooking Halfway Through.
- When The Cauliflower Is Almost Done Cooking Begin The Sauce: In A Small Saucepan Medium-Low Heat, Melt The Butter. Cook Until You Start To See The Butter Turn To A Light Nutty Brown Color And Begin To Foam.
- Add The Bourbon, Maple Syrup, And Chopped Walnut To The Pan, Stir Together And Cook For About 3 Minutes Until The Mixture Slightly Reduces.
- Transfer The Roasted Cauliflower To A Serving Bowl And Toss With The Brown Butter Sauce; Garnish With Fresh Minced Parsley Before Serving.
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...
Cheers to Summer! We love a good Sangria in the warmer weather, and depending on the setting or food pairing, have served it in white, red or rose varieties. This Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria from The BakerMama is not only refreshing, but decorated with a patriotic,...
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...