Man Caves, where men have their own space to relax, watch TV, and enjoy their hobbies, have been around for ages. But isn’t it time for the ladies to have a piece of the fun? She Sheds are all the rage and are the perfect way to design your own space. Whether you want to channel your inner zen or create a space to work from home and be productive, your She Shed is all yours.
Not sure where to start? Our infographic will outline some of the best She Shed interiors to kick start your creative juices. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Traditional – Traditional She Sheds combine comfort and classic styles. They have a little bit of everything and combine stylistic elements like mid century modern, cozy, and classic. Show off your personality with this unique style.
2. Tranquil – Tranquil She Sheds are sanctuaries of solitude. Sure, you can invite guests over to your tiny space, but why would you want to when you have everything you need? Natural light, calming colors, and plenty of plants is the recipe for a day well spent.
3. Chic – While you might not add pom poms, antique finds, and pastel colors in your main home, your chic She Shed can do just that. This space is every little girl’s dream and now it can be yours.
4. Simplistic – In a simplistic She Shed, less is more. We know that life gets stressful, so design a space where you can get away from it all. Whether this is your home office or just a clean reading nook, simplistic She Sheds are perfect for women who need to decompress.
5. Cozy – Picture the oversized recliner chair, the mahogany woods, and the darker paint colors and you have yourself a cozy She Shed. This space is perfect for curling up with a warm cup of tea (or tumbler of whiskey, we won’t judge).
Or, if none of the styles above strike your fancy, you can always make your own She Shed! Check out our infographic below for more design inspo, to learn some benefits of alone time in your space, and how Southern Motion is here to help.
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...
Sleep and skincare are two things that have become more important to many of us since becoming moms. Whether you’re waking up with babies, waiting up for teenagers, or simply burning the candle at both ends, good sleep is priceless. Skincare, too, becomes more...