This refreshing smoothie from Elizabeth Lim, the talented mom behind Beach Cities Moms, is an antioxidant and inflammatory powerhouse. Filled with superfoods like cherries and cacao, it can be made with any kind of milk and different types of nut butter. The best part? It tastes like chocolate covered cherries!
CHOCOLATE CHERRY SMOOTHIE
makes 2 small smoothies
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 ¼ cups frozen pitted cherries
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- ½-1 cup unsweetened soy milk, almond milk, or milk of choice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. For a thicker smoothie, start with the lesser amount of liquid and add as needed.
This sweet treat from Beach Cities Moms is full of tropical flavors, and since it skips the rum, is a perfect dessert for the whole family. Piña Colada Chia Pops makes 6 popsicles Ingredients: 1 14-ounce can coconut milk ½ cup...
Summer is officially in full swing, and our newest partner, Ledge Lounger, wants to make sure your family has tons of fun this year! Their products are all about making the most of your outdoor space, from stylish and classic outdoor furniture to in-pool...
GoGo SqueeZ pouches have been a staple in our household since my daughter was old enough to have them, which is why we’re excited to partner with them as part of their National Park tour!If you haven’t heard of GoGo Squeez, they’re one of our favorite healthy and...