This refreshing smoothie from Elizabeth Lim, the talented mom behind Beach Cities Moms, is an antioxidant and inflammatory powerhouse. Filled with superfoods like cherries and cacao, it can be made with any kind of milk and different types of nut butter. The best part? It tastes like chocolate covered cherries!
CHOCOLATE CHERRY SMOOTHIE
makes 2 small smoothies
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 ¼ cups frozen pitted cherries
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- ½-1 cup unsweetened soy milk, almond milk, or milk of choice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. For a thicker smoothie, start with the lesser amount of liquid and add as needed.
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Fall skincare and beauty feels like a fresh start for our faces. With the kids back in school, you have more than 30 seconds to get back into a skincare routine...and maybe even put on some makeup! But where to start? We asked Kari Molvar, a mom of two girls...
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...