Valentine’s Day doesn’t always have to be about sweets. Don’t get me wrong, I love making all of the fun sweet treats for my family on Valentine’s Day. But thought I would try a healthy version of chocolate covered strawberries. What’s the secret you ask? Chocolate hummus of course! Try this sweet yet healthy Valentine’s Day board for the whole family!
- Graham Crackers(or whatever your kids like to dip with)
- Chocolate Hummus
- Festive Sprinkles
- Plastic Wrap
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Lay the plastic wrap down on a flat surface and place the heart shaped cookie cutter in the center.
- Use a spoon or knife to fill the cookie cutter with the chocolate hummus.
- Pour the festive sprinkles on top of the chocolate hummus and gentle press down the festive sprinkles into the hummus. Not so much that the sprinkles go below the surface, but enough so that they stay in place.
- Wrap up the cookie cutter with the plastic wrap and place the chocolate hummus in the freezer for 20 min.
- While the hummus is in the freezer, wash the strawberries and prepare the graham crackers. Start to place them where you would like on your platter.
- After the 20 min is up, pull the hummus out of the freezer, remove the plastic wrap and place it where you would like it on the platter.
- Finish putting remaining dipping items on the platter and serve
ORIGINALLY SEEN AND CRAFTED BY SouthOC_Moms
RVA Local Business Feature: Any Lab Test Now!
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
Toddler Tantrums & Triggers…And How to Stop Them
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...
Get Better Sleep & Skin with SAINT JANE
Sleep and skincare are two things that have become more important to many of us since becoming moms. Whether you’re waking up with babies, waiting up for teenagers, or simply burning the candle at both ends, good sleep is priceless. Skincare, too, becomes more...