Valentine’s Day doesn’t always have to be about sweets. Don’t get me wrong, I love making all of the fun sweet treats for my family on Valentine’s Day. But thought I would try a healthy version of chocolate covered strawberries. What’s the secret you ask? Chocolate hummus of course! Try this sweet yet healthy Valentine’s Day board for the whole family!
- Graham Crackers(or whatever your kids like to dip with)
- Chocolate Hummus
- Festive Sprinkles
- Plastic Wrap
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Lay the plastic wrap down on a flat surface and place the heart shaped cookie cutter in the center.
- Use a spoon or knife to fill the cookie cutter with the chocolate hummus.
- Pour the festive sprinkles on top of the chocolate hummus and gentle press down the festive sprinkles into the hummus. Not so much that the sprinkles go below the surface, but enough so that they stay in place.
- Wrap up the cookie cutter with the plastic wrap and place the chocolate hummus in the freezer for 20 min.
- While the hummus is in the freezer, wash the strawberries and prepare the graham crackers. Start to place them where you would like on your platter.
- After the 20 min is up, pull the hummus out of the freezer, remove the plastic wrap and place it where you would like it on the platter.
- Finish putting remaining dipping items on the platter and serve
ORIGINALLY SEEN AND CRAFTED BY SouthOC_Moms
Running a household with kids can feel a lot like herding cats—nobody ever stops moving, and usually in different direction, only stopping every so often for a cuddle. Or maybe it’s more like being a cruise ship director, trying to keep fun going and chaos to a...
Knowing what types of treatment an urgent care facility like BetterMed offers can be helpful when planning to visit a health care provider, especially for a busy parent. BetterMed’s facilities are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 8 am to 8 pm. You can always...
Before we get started, let’s be clear–no doctor, researcher, or wellness expert of any kind would argue that heavy drinking is good for anyone. And moms have to be particularly careful when and how much we drink, from the obvious (keeping kiddos safe) to...