“Pretty in Pink” Deviled Eggs
- 3 large eggs, hardboiled and shell removed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 can (16 ounces) pickled beets
- ½ tablespoon pink peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- Optional garnishes: paprika, chopped chives, sriracha
- Add eggs to large mason jar. In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, pickled beets with liquid, peppercorns, and salt. Pour mixture into mason jar, making sure eggs are fully coated in liquid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove eggs from mason jar. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and discard the yolks. Fill the empty center of egg halves with either 2 teaspoons of hummus or 2 teaspoons of guacamole. Sprinkle a dash of paprika, chopped chives, and/or a dash of sriracha on top of eggs.
Want to be the first to see Joy’s latest recipes? Check out her interactive Amazon Live show, Health, Happiness, Joy, on every Tuesday night at 7 pm ET! You can find all the episodes, follow her page and get more info at joybauer.com/amazon
Today’s Hint: Where to Buy a Pumpkin in Richmond
Grocery Store or Pumpkin Patch? Where should you buy your fall pumpkins?
Natalie lives in Houston with her family of four!
5 Tips to Boost the Nutrition in Your Kid’s Meals
Cooking healthy meals that are delicious and satisfying can be hard work for us moms! Lately, I’ve been struggling to curate a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner that include all of the important nutrients and vitamins, only to have my kids come to the table with a stubborn palate.