This recipe was contributed by The Local Moms Network Contributor, Host to Perfection!
This No-Bake Cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and it’s a great Summer treat! Skip the oven and try this simple, but thick, rich and creamy filling cheesecake. Serve it with fresh berries on top to add a light taste to this summer dessert.
- 2 packages (20 sheets) graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the graham crackers until very fine crumbs form;
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and add butter, and stir until well combined;
- Press the crumb mixture into individual serving glasses or a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes;
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla;
- Pour the filling into the crust. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Add fresh berries on top!
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Fall skincare and beauty feels like a fresh start for our faces. With the kids back in school, you have more than 30 seconds to get back into a skincare routine...and maybe even put on some makeup! But where to start? We asked Kari Molvar, a mom of two girls...
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...