This recipe was contributed by The Local Moms Network Contributor, Host to Perfection!
This No-Bake Cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and it’s a great Summer treat! Skip the oven and try this simple, but thick, rich and creamy filling cheesecake. Serve it with fresh berries on top to add a light taste to this summer dessert.
- 2 packages (20 sheets) graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the graham crackers until very fine crumbs form;
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and add butter, and stir until well combined;
- Press the crumb mixture into individual serving glasses or a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes;
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla;
- Pour the filling into the crust. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Add fresh berries on top!
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
This sweet treat from Beach Cities Moms is full of tropical flavors, and since it skips the rum, is a perfect dessert for the whole family. Piña Colada Chia Pops makes 6 popsicles Ingredients: 1 14-ounce can coconut milk ½ cup...
Summer is officially in full swing, and our newest partner, Ledge Lounger, wants to make sure your family has tons of fun this year! Their products are all about making the most of your outdoor space, from stylish and classic outdoor furniture to in-pool...
GoGo SqueeZ pouches have been a staple in our household since my daughter was old enough to have them, which is why we’re excited to partner with them as part of their National Park tour!If you haven’t heard of GoGo Squeez, they’re one of our favorite healthy and...