This recipe was contributed by The Local Moms Network Contributor, Host to Perfection!
This No-Bake Cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and it’s a great Summer treat! Skip the oven and try this simple, but thick, rich and creamy filling cheesecake. Serve it with fresh berries on top to add a light taste to this summer dessert.
- 2 packages (20 sheets) graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the graham crackers until very fine crumbs form;
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and add butter, and stir until well combined;
- Press the crumb mixture into individual serving glasses or a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes;
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla;
- Pour the filling into the crust. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Add fresh berries on top!
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...