Fourth of July is right around the corner. I know it’s not going to look or feel the same this year But that doesn’t mean that you and your family can’t enjoy some festive treats. This year take your popcorn up a notch and jazz them up with some chocolate, festive sprinkles and M&M’s! Only a few steps involved and I promise the whole family will enjoy this Patriotic Popcorn!
- White popcorn
- Red Chocolate melt chips
- Festive Sprinkles
- Mini M&Ms
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and then microwave the chips for another 30 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Lay the popcorn out evenly on a cookie tray.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the popcorn.
- Immediately sprinkle the festive sprinkles and M&M’s into the wet chocolate
- Let the popcorn set for 30 minutes and then enjoy.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
Looking to mix up your usual marshmallow-topped sweet potatoes this Thanksgiving? Try this spicy and sweet take on taters, which uses fresh peppers and honey for an updated, elevated take on the classic. Thank you to our food contributor Kathleen Ashmore for...
This easy crisp makes for a healthy Thanksgiving dessert or a yummy breakfast any morning. Skip peeling the apples, and you'll save time and boost the fiber content. Thank you to our food contributor Kathleen Ashmore for sharing. Go to kathleenashmore.com to...
This cocktail was shared by Lindsay Wernert Potter, the cocktail contributor for Greenwich Moms, from local restaurant Little Pub. Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and...