This story originally appeared on our sister site, Sound Shore Moms.
If you’ve been following for a little bit, you’ve probably realized that I really like a good theme, especially when celebrating holidays. I came across these Peep Rice Krispies Treats on instagram and couldn’t wait to make them with my kids. They’re super easy and fun to decorate with some pastel sprinkles. I was a little too impatient when it came to letting them cool and harden which is why mine aren’t perfect looking, but it didn’t affect the taste at all. I hope you have as much fun making these as we did!
What You’ll Need:
2 packages each of yellow, blue and pink peeps or peep bunnies
1 box of Rice Krispies
1 stick of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the peeps across the bottom of the pan so that it is fully covered.
- Pour in Rice Krispies so that the layer of peeps is completed covered.
- Add another layer of peeps over the Rice Krispies. Again, completely cover the Rice Krispie’s.
- Cut the butter into chunks and scatter it amongst the peeps *I used a whole stick of butter but would probably only use 1/2-3/4 next time.
- Put in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan from the oven and stir with a spoon until the Peeps and Rice Krispies are fully combined.
- Sprinkle pastel sprinkles across the top.
- Let cool and harden before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
If you’re involved in fundraising at your child’s school (shoutout to fellow PTA or PTO Moms!), sports team, or other local organization, coming up with creative ways to raise money can be a challenge. Seriously – how many bake sales or car washes can you do before...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...