CHEWY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, blotted well of excess moisture
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips use Lily’s or Enjoy Life brand if you want to keep dairy free
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
Berry Caprese Salad
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...
Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria for Summer
Cheers to Summer! We love a good Sangria in the warmer weather, and depending on the setting or food pairing, have served it in white, red or rose varieties. This Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria from The BakerMama is not only refreshing, but decorated with a patriotic,...
Build Your Own Rice Bowl Board
This Build Your Own Rice Bowl Board allows each member of your family to create a dinner plate they’ll love–and actually eat! Picky eaters may just choose chicken and rice, while more adventurous ones may add edamame, spicy Sriracha sauce or cilantro. We’ve been...