This story was contributed by SouthOC Moms Network.
Who is ready to celebrate Valentine’s day with a super sweet treat? This Valentine’s Day Fairy Shake will bring smiles to all the kiddos. faces this year.
- 1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cool Whip
- Icee or a Slurpee
- Festive sprinkles and conversation hearts
- Start by putting the sprinkles around the rim of the glass. I use editable glue, you can use water or honey.
- Then start putting in the Icee or ice cream into the glass, alternating each one.
- Put a spoonful of whip cream on top
- Complete the shake with festive sprinkles or conversation hearts.
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
This week’s Meet a Mom is one of our own—Kaitlin Strobel, the mom of two behind Sound Shore Moms! She lives in Harrison, NY (a suburb of NYC) with her husband Billy, her daughter Penelope (“Penny”) who is 3.5, her son Stan, who is 1.5, and their mini...
At The Local Moms Network, we’re moms committed to helping other moms. And right now in Texas, a lot of moms are dealing with unimaginably tough conditions due to the record-breaking snowfall—freezing temperatures, homes being destroyed and lack of food....
Spending part of their summer at camp is one of those amazing experiences that will stay with your child forever. Use this guide to learn about some of the top sleepaway options throughout the United States. All of them will help your child gain valuable confidence,...