This story was contributed by SouthOC Moms Network.
Who is ready to celebrate Valentine’s day with a super sweet treat? This Valentine’s Day Fairy Shake will bring smiles to all the kiddos. faces this year.
- 1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cool Whip
- Icee or a Slurpee
- Festive sprinkles and conversation hearts
- Start by putting the sprinkles around the rim of the glass. I use editable glue, you can use water or honey.
- Then start putting in the Icee or ice cream into the glass, alternating each one.
- Put a spoonful of whip cream on top
- Complete the shake with festive sprinkles or conversation hearts.
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...