This story was contributed by SouthOC Moms Network.
Who is ready to celebrate Valentine’s day with a super sweet treat? This Valentine’s Day Fairy Shake will bring smiles to all the kiddos. faces this year.
- 1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cool Whip
- Icee or a Slurpee
- Festive sprinkles and conversation hearts
- Start by putting the sprinkles around the rim of the glass. I use editable glue, you can use water or honey.
- Then start putting in the Icee or ice cream into the glass, alternating each one.
- Put a spoonful of whip cream on top
- Complete the shake with festive sprinkles or conversation hearts.
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
Are your kids going to sleepaway camp this summer? As you pack those bags, both parents and kids may be feeling a little nervous—and that's totally normal. We asked Renee Flax, Director of Camper Placement for the American Camp Association, NY and NJ, for her...
This story was contributed by literary specialist and mom Rosemary D’Urso, aka the “Library Mom”. Go to librarymom.com for more of her expert picks, and follow her on Instagram @librarymombooks. Finding that perfect gift for Father’s Day can be tricky,...
This recipe was contributed by The Local Moms Network Contributor, Host to Perfection! This No-Bake Cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and it’s a great Summer treat! Skip the oven and try this simple, but thick, rich and creamy filling cheesecake....