We’re all about easy, kid-friendly meals that can be whipped up quickly after a day of camp or pool. These baked chicken nuggets take just about 20 minutes to come together, and can be made with gluten-free breadcrumbs for food allergies or sensitivities. Throw leftovers over a salad the next day for a simple lunch. Thanks to Elizabeth Lim, the mom behind The Beach Cities Moms for sharing this instant family favorite!
Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 ½” cubes
- sea salt and black pepper
- suggested dipping sauces: ketchup, honey mustard, ranch, BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the butter and oil in a small bowl or shallow pan.
- Combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, paprika, in a small bowl or shallow pan.
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken cubes into the butter/oil mixture until well coated, and then into the panko mixture until well coated.
- Place the coated chicken cubes on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through, flipping the nuggets halfway through to prevent them from getting soggy on the bottom.
- Serve immediately with desired dipping sauce.
Berry Caprese Salad
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...
Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria for Summer
Cheers to Summer! We love a good Sangria in the warmer weather, and depending on the setting or food pairing, have served it in white, red or rose varieties. This Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria from The BakerMama is not only refreshing, but decorated with a patriotic,...
Top Rain Jacket Picks for Moms
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...