- a baked vanilla cake (box mix is perfect)
- 2-3 tablespoons of buttercream
- cakesicles mold
- 2 bars white baking chocolate (parve)
- chanukah sprinkles
- parchment paper
- Bake your favorite box cake, wait for it to cool completely and crumble it up.
- Add two to three tablespoons of buttercream and mix it up until the dough is moist and almost play-dough like.
- Press into cakesicle molds and add a popsicle stick onto the bottom. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime chop up the white chocolate and place it in a heat proof bowl. Melt it in the microwave in 20 second intervals until fully melted and creamy. Make sure to get all lumps out- it needs to be fully melted and smooth.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper in front of you. Remove popsicles from freezer and fully coat them in the melted white chocolate. Place them down onto the parchment paper and decorate immediately before the chocolate hardens.
- Have fun with the decorating! Use your favorite sprinkles.
- Once dry, scrape off any jagged edges so you get a smooth finish on the sides. Enjoy!
- Store in freezer in a covered tin.
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...
Cheers to Summer! We love a good Sangria in the warmer weather, and depending on the setting or food pairing, have served it in white, red or rose varieties. This Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria from The BakerMama is not only refreshing, but decorated with a patriotic,...
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...