This vegan chickpea salad from actress, entrepreneur and new mom Daniella Monet takes only a few minutes to come together and uses ingredients most of us have in our pantry. It’s a perfect vegan lunch or easy #meatlessmonday dinner recipe.
To read our Meet a Mom interview with Daniella, click here.
- 1 can/box of drained garbanzo beans
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ of a red onion, finely chopped
- handful of chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp of vegan mayo
- ½ lemon
- Chop all veggies.
- Roughly mash garbanzo beans in a medium bowl.
- Add chopped veggies.
- Season with fresh dill, pinch of salt, some crushed pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir in 3 tbsp of vegan mayo.
- Serve on bread or bed of mixed greens and enjoy!
Berry Caprese Salad
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...
Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria for Summer
Cheers to Summer! We love a good Sangria in the warmer weather, and depending on the setting or food pairing, have served it in white, red or rose varieties. This Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria from The BakerMama is not only refreshing, but decorated with a patriotic,...
Top Rain Jacket Picks for Moms
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...