This vegan chickpea salad from actress, entrepreneur and new mom Daniella Monet takes only a few minutes to come together and uses ingredients most of us have in our pantry. It’s a perfect vegan lunch or easy #meatlessmonday dinner recipe.
To read our Meet a Mom interview with Daniella, click here.
- 1 can/box of drained garbanzo beans
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ of a red onion, finely chopped
- handful of chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp of vegan mayo
- ½ lemon
- Chop all veggies.
- Roughly mash garbanzo beans in a medium bowl.
- Add chopped veggies.
- Season with fresh dill, pinch of salt, some crushed pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir in 3 tbsp of vegan mayo.
- Serve on bread or bed of mixed greens and enjoy!
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...
Anyone else *more* than ready to swap winter coats and sweaters for spring dresses and tops? We asked designer Katie Fong Biglin, for her go-to picks for the season. All of them are mom-friendly (read: easy to style) and many of them are perfect for pregnancy and...
With the weather warming up and schedules getting busier, we're all about throwing together quick salads—and this spring version from Rachael Mahoney of Kinney Lane, a Greenwich, CT-based healthy prepared meal delivery business, is at the top of our list. "This salad...