This easy, no-bake dessert dip from Lynn Lilly, the talented mama behind the Craft Box Girls blog uses basic pantry ingredients like peanut butter, chocolate chips and pretzels. We’ll be making it for the Super Bowl and then again for Valentine’s Day—simply swapping the football shape for a heart one!
1 cup peanut butter
4 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
Chocolate morsels for decorating
White decorating icing
Pretzels for dipping
- Lightly beat butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar a 1/2 cup at a time.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture on a large sheet of parchment paper. Use your hands to form into a football shape.
- Place the parchment paper onto serving platter.
- Cover in chocolate chips, lightly pressing them into the surface a little so they stick.
- Pipe on the laces using white decorating frosting.
- Serve with pretzels or cookies!
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...
Cheers to Summer! We love a good Sangria in the warmer weather, and depending on the setting or food pairing, have served it in white, red or rose varieties. This Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria from The BakerMama is not only refreshing, but decorated with a patriotic,...
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...