This easy, no-bake dessert dip from Lynn Lilly, the talented mama behind the Craft Box Girls blog uses basic pantry ingredients like peanut butter, chocolate chips and pretzels. We’ll be making it for the Super Bowl and then again for Valentine’s Day—simply swapping the football shape for a heart one!
1 cup peanut butter
4 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
Chocolate morsels for decorating
White decorating icing
Pretzels for dipping
- Lightly beat butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar a 1/2 cup at a time.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture on a large sheet of parchment paper. Use your hands to form into a football shape.
- Place the parchment paper onto serving platter.
- Cover in chocolate chips, lightly pressing them into the surface a little so they stick.
- Pipe on the laces using white decorating frosting.
- Serve with pretzels or cookies!
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...
Looking for some candy-free options for Halloween this year? Whether your child’s school doesn’t allow candy, you want to offer kids (and parents) a healthier option or want to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project (allergy-free options in a blue pumpkin), we...