Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and Tito’s vodka – an instant classic. Cheers to Fall!
- 2oz Tito’s vodka infused with cinnamon sticks & fresh apples
- 6oz of ginger beer
- Fresh apple & cinnamon stick (for garnish)
- Lemon (optional garnish)
- Add cinnamon and apple-infused vodka to a shaker with ice.
- Top with ginger beer, dash of bitters and a splash of agave.
- Shake or mix with ice and pour into glass.
- Garnish with apple, cinnamon stick and lemon (optional) and serve.
If you’re involved in fundraising at your child’s school (shoutout to fellow PTA or PTO Moms!), sports team, or other local organization, coming up with creative ways to raise money can be a challenge. Seriously – how many bake sales or car washes can you do before...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...