Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and Tito’s vodka – an instant classic. Cheers to Fall!
- 2oz Tito’s vodka infused with cinnamon sticks & fresh apples
- 6oz of ginger beer
- Fresh apple & cinnamon stick (for garnish)
- Lemon (optional garnish)
- Add cinnamon and apple-infused vodka to a shaker with ice.
- Top with ginger beer, dash of bitters and a splash of agave.
- Shake or mix with ice and pour into glass.
- Garnish with apple, cinnamon stick and lemon (optional) and serve.
This Build Your Own Rice Bowl Board allows each member of your family to create a dinner plate they’ll love–and actually eat! Picky eaters may just choose chicken and rice, while more adventurous ones may add edamame, spicy Sriracha sauce or cilantro. We’ve been...
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...
This special salad is perfect for Mother’s Day or any Spring gathering. “It’s a new way to use canned artichokes, a convenient and affordable ingredient, and it’s packed with flavor and fiber to keep you satisfied,” says Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Food...