Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and Tito’s vodka – an instant classic. Cheers to Fall!
- 2oz Tito’s vodka infused with cinnamon sticks & fresh apples
- 6oz of ginger beer
- Fresh apple & cinnamon stick (for garnish)
- Lemon (optional garnish)
- Add cinnamon and apple-infused vodka to a shaker with ice.
- Top with ginger beer, dash of bitters and a splash of agave.
- Shake or mix with ice and pour into glass.
- Garnish with apple, cinnamon stick and lemon (optional) and serve.
If you loved the Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies we recently shared, you have to try this Pumpkin version! Our food contributor Kathleen Ashmore has seriously done it again with these Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. They have chocolate chips...
Recently, we shared the story of our favorite organic mattress brand, My Green Mattress, including an interview with cofounder Tim Masters. We just love how Tim and his wife Cindy launched the brand to help their young daughter (and other kids like her) who are...
Deb Ponzek is a mom, chef/restauranteur and author of several popular cookbooks including The Dinner Survival Cookbook and The Family Kitchen. This week she's sharing her go-to fall cocktail for entertaining—an easy mulled wine perfect for sharing with...