Filet Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives for garnish (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to mix well!
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Brioche Buns
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Fall skincare and beauty feels like a fresh start for our faces. With the kids back in school, you have more than 30 seconds to get back into a skincare routine...and maybe even put on some makeup! But where to start? We asked Kari Molvar, a mom of two girls...
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...