Filet Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives for garnish (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to mix well!
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Brioche Buns
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...
Cheers to Summer! We love a good Sangria in the warmer weather, and depending on the setting or food pairing, have served it in white, red or rose varieties. This Sparkling Sweet Tea Sangria from The BakerMama is not only refreshing, but decorated with a patriotic,...
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...