Is Hippo available in many locations?
That’s wonderful. What are some of your favorite moments with the company?
Amazing! As someone in the industry, what are some smart tips for saving money on healthcare?
- Lower the Cost of Prescription Medications (by using Hippo!)
- Ask your pharmacist for Generic Medications
- If you have insurance, Avoid Picking Up Prescriptions Early (Wait until insurance will cover.)
- Many Over the Counter Meds May Actually be Cheaper With a Prescription (For instance, the allergy medication Claritin is $15 to $20 OTC, but Loratadine is only $4 to $6 in generic form, using Hippo.)
- Follow Up on Insurance Discrepancies (If a bill doesn’t look right, be sure to call.)
- Focus on Finding In-Network Providers
- Don’t Forgot About an HSA/FSA
- Stay on Top of Preventative Care (so you don’t get sick or develop expensive conditions)
- Know Your Insurance Policy (Understand what the deductibles are, who the preferred providers are, etc.)
Good tips! So if, what’s the process?
We try to make it as easy as possible to receive a Hippo card. For everyone in The Local Moms Network, simply text “MOMS” to Hippo (44776) and we will text you a free digital Hippo card to add to your mobile wallet. There is no cost to joining Hippo, so you can relax and save.
Here are the step by step instructions:
- Go to your text messages and enter HIPPO (44776) in the phone number field
- In the message field type “MOMS”
- Hit “send”
- Receive your Hippo card and start saving!
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...