Have leftover jelly beans from Easter? Make these adorable jelly bean bracelets from South Orange County Moms! The children can line up their jelly bean designs and then crafty parents can handle the needle and thread. Enjoy!
- Jelly Beans
- Sewing needle and thread
- Optional ribbon
- Setup your needle and thread, tie a knot at the end of the thread
- Place your jelly beans in the order or design you want to string
- Insert the needle into the jelly bean and pull it through to the knotted end of the thread
- Continue stringing the jelly beans until you reach your desired bracelet length. I did measure it around my kid’s wrist a few times.
- Once the desired length is reached, cut off the needle and tie the other end of the bracelet.
- I added a simple pink bow to the end of the bracelet as well.
- Lastly tie on the bracelet onto your child write. Note, they will have to eat it or your will need to cut it off to remove the jelly bean bracelet.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
If you’re involved in fundraising at your child’s school (shoutout to fellow PTA or PTO Moms!), sports team, or other local organization, coming up with creative ways to raise money can be a challenge. Seriously – how many bake sales or car washes can you do before...
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...