Have leftover jelly beans from Easter? Make these adorable jelly bean bracelets from South Orange County Moms! The children can line up their jelly bean designs and then crafty parents can handle the needle and thread. Enjoy!
- Jelly Beans
- Sewing needle and thread
- Optional ribbon
- Setup your needle and thread, tie a knot at the end of the thread
- Place your jelly beans in the order or design you want to string
- Insert the needle into the jelly bean and pull it through to the knotted end of the thread
- Continue stringing the jelly beans until you reach your desired bracelet length. I did measure it around my kid’s wrist a few times.
- Once the desired length is reached, cut off the needle and tie the other end of the bracelet.
- I added a simple pink bow to the end of the bracelet as well.
- Lastly tie on the bracelet onto your child write. Note, they will have to eat it or your will need to cut it off to remove the jelly bean bracelet.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...
Sleep and skincare are two things that have become more important to many of us since becoming moms. Whether you’re waking up with babies, waiting up for teenagers, or simply burning the candle at both ends, good sleep is priceless. Skincare, too, becomes more...
A version of this story originally ran on Home with the Harrisons, and was written by Lindsey Harrison of New Canaan-Darien Moms. Credit: Donna Dolan With the holidays coming up, that means more crafts, artwork, gifts….and clutter. In order to start 2022 as...