Have leftover jelly beans from Easter? Make these adorable jelly bean bracelets from South Orange County Moms! The children can line up their jelly bean designs and then crafty parents can handle the needle and thread. Enjoy!
- Jelly Beans
- Sewing needle and thread
- Optional ribbon
- Setup your needle and thread, tie a knot at the end of the thread
- Place your jelly beans in the order or design you want to string
- Insert the needle into the jelly bean and pull it through to the knotted end of the thread
- Continue stringing the jelly beans until you reach your desired bracelet length. I did measure it around my kid’s wrist a few times.
- Once the desired length is reached, cut off the needle and tie the other end of the bracelet.
- I added a simple pink bow to the end of the bracelet as well.
- Lastly tie on the bracelet onto your child write. Note, they will have to eat it or your will need to cut it off to remove the jelly bean bracelet.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
A version of this story originally ran on Home with the Harrisons, and was written by Lindsey Harrison of New Canaan-Darien Moms. Credit: Donna Dolan With the holidays coming up, that means more crafts, artwork, gifts….and clutter. In order to start 2022 as...
Recently, we shared all about our favorite new kids’ fashion find, Rockets of Awesome. It is a mom-founded brand of adorable clothes that can be bought online and through their time-saving subscription model. We’re still stocking up on festive holiday looks and...
Recently, we shared the story of our favorite organic mattress brand, My Green Mattress, including an interview with cofounder Tim Masters. We just love how Tim and his wife Cindy launched the brand to help their young daughter (and other kids like her) who are...