Fourth of July is right around the corner. I know it’s not going to look or feel the same this year But that doesn’t mean that you and your family can’t enjoy some festive treats. This year take your popcorn up a notch and jazz them up with some chocolate, festive sprinkles and M&M’s! Only a few steps involved and I promise the whole family will enjoy this Patriotic Popcorn!
- White popcorn
- Red Chocolate melt chips
- Festive Sprinkles
- Mini M&Ms
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and then microwave the chips for another 30 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Lay the popcorn out evenly on a cookie tray.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the popcorn.
- Immediately sprinkle the festive sprinkles and M&M’s into the wet chocolate
- Let the popcorn set for 30 minutes and then enjoy.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
Of course, coronavirus is on all of our minds this summer, particularly as we look towards the Fall and various back to school plans. But as we spend more time at home and continue to stay safe through social distancing, experts urge parents not to forget about...
As moms, pregnancy and childbirth is a magical and also, complicated time. We look forward to meeting our child, but also want to be sure we’re making the best decisions, along with our healthcare provider, to get them here as safely as possible. Black moms...
Popsicles are synonymous with summer, and for good reason—they’re refreshing on hot days, help hydrate kids and adults alike, and are easy to hold, even for tiny toddler hands. While we don’t judge store bought varieties, making them allows you to...