Fourth of July is right around the corner. I know it’s not going to look or feel the same this year But that doesn’t mean that you and your family can’t enjoy some festive treats. This year take your popcorn up a notch and jazz them up with some chocolate, festive sprinkles and M&M’s! Only a few steps involved and I promise the whole family will enjoy this Patriotic Popcorn!
- White popcorn
- Red Chocolate melt chips
- Festive Sprinkles
- Mini M&Ms
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and then microwave the chips for another 30 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Lay the popcorn out evenly on a cookie tray.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the popcorn.
- Immediately sprinkle the festive sprinkles and M&M’s into the wet chocolate
- Let the popcorn set for 30 minutes and then enjoy.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...