This sweet treat from Beach Cities Moms is full of tropical flavors, and since it skips the rum, is a perfect dessert for the whole family.
Piña Colada Chia Pops
makes 6 popsicles
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen banana chunks (or 1 small, very ripe banana)
- 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh pineapple chunks, divided
- 2-3 Tablespoons raw honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Add the coconut milk, banana, ½ cup pineapple, and honey to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the remaining 1 cup pineapple and pulse 2-4 times, depending on how chunky you want the pineapple. Stir in the chia seeds by hand and pour evenly into popsicles molds.
- Freeze for overnight or for at least 6 hours.
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Fall skincare and beauty feels like a fresh start for our faces. With the kids back in school, you have more than 30 seconds to get back into a skincare routine...and maybe even put on some makeup! But where to start? We asked Kari Molvar, a mom of two girls...
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...