This sweet treat from Beach Cities Moms is full of tropical flavors, and since it skips the rum, is a perfect dessert for the whole family.
Piña Colada Chia Pops
makes 6 popsicles
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen banana chunks (or 1 small, very ripe banana)
- 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh pineapple chunks, divided
- 2-3 Tablespoons raw honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Add the coconut milk, banana, ½ cup pineapple, and honey to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the remaining 1 cup pineapple and pulse 2-4 times, depending on how chunky you want the pineapple. Stir in the chia seeds by hand and pour evenly into popsicles molds.
- Freeze for overnight or for at least 6 hours.
Summer is officially in full swing, and our newest partner, Ledge Lounger, wants to make sure your family has tons of fun this year! Their products are all about making the most of your outdoor space, from stylish and classic outdoor furniture to in-pool...
GoGo SqueeZ pouches have been a staple in our household since my daughter was old enough to have them, which is why we’re excited to partner with them as part of their National Park tour!If you haven’t heard of GoGo Squeez, they’re one of our favorite healthy and...
There’s a time and place for cooking an elaborate meal, and it’s not during the week. Especially in the fun but frenetic weeks between school finishing up and camp beginning. This one-pan skillet spaghetti recipe from Kathleen, the mom behind CatwithaK Cooks,...