This sweet treat from Beach Cities Moms is full of tropical flavors, and since it skips the rum, is a perfect dessert for the whole family.
Piña Colada Chia Pops
makes 6 popsicles
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen banana chunks (or 1 small, very ripe banana)
- 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh pineapple chunks, divided
- 2-3 Tablespoons raw honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Add the coconut milk, banana, ½ cup pineapple, and honey to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the remaining 1 cup pineapple and pulse 2-4 times, depending on how chunky you want the pineapple. Stir in the chia seeds by hand and pour evenly into popsicles molds.
- Freeze for overnight or for at least 6 hours.
A version of this story originally ran on Home with the Harrisons, and was written by Lindsey Harrison of New Canaan-Darien Moms. Credit: Donna Dolan With the holidays coming up, that means more crafts, artwork, gifts….and clutter. In order to start 2022 as...
Thank you to Leah Koenig, author of The Jewish Cookbook, for sharing this recipe, which originally appeared on Food 52. Credit: Mark Weinberg These sweet rendition of latkes will be a hit at Hannukah, but also a fun,...
Looking to mix up your usual marshmallow-topped sweet potatoes this Thanksgiving? Try this spicy and sweet take on taters, which uses fresh peppers and honey for an updated, elevated take on the classic. Thank you to our food contributor Kathleen Ashmore for...