Need a festive, easy recipe that the kids will love for Valentine’s Day? Try these Valentine’s Day Pink Hot Chocolate sticks! There are only 2 ingredients… and they’re super simple!
- pink melt-able chips
- festive sprinkles
- festive sticks
- (bows are optional)
- Put the festive sprinkles in the bottom of your silicone tray.
- Melt half a bag of pink chips in a microwave wave safe bowl.
- Scoop the melted pink chips into each basin of the silicone tray.
- Place a festive stick in the middle of each filled basin in the silicone tray.
- Put the silicone tray in the fridge to set for an hour, then enjoy!
AS ORIGINALLY SEEN AND CRAFTED BY SouthOC_Moms
If you’re involved in fundraising at your child’s school (shoutout to fellow PTA or PTO Moms!), sports team, or other local organization, coming up with creative ways to raise money can be a challenge. Seriously – how many bake sales or car washes can you do before...
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...