Need a festive, easy recipe that the kids will love for Valentine’s Day? Try these Valentine’s Day Pink Hot Chocolate sticks! There are only 2 ingredients… and they’re super simple!
- pink melt-able chips
- festive sprinkles
- festive sticks
- (bows are optional)
- Put the festive sprinkles in the bottom of your silicone tray.
- Melt half a bag of pink chips in a microwave wave safe bowl.
- Scoop the melted pink chips into each basin of the silicone tray.
- Place a festive stick in the middle of each filled basin in the silicone tray.
- Put the silicone tray in the fridge to set for an hour, then enjoy!
AS ORIGINALLY SEEN AND CRAFTED BY SouthOC_Moms
Running a household with kids can feel a lot like herding cats—nobody ever stops moving, and usually in different direction, only stopping every so often for a cuddle. Or maybe it’s more like being a cruise ship director, trying to keep fun going and chaos to a...
If your kids are like ours, you have some serious mac ‘n cheese connoisseurs in your house. And as parents, we’re always looking to boost the nutrition in this dinnertime staple. We’ve been known to stir in some peas, (very fined) chopped spinach, and even...
Knowing what types of treatment an urgent care facility like BetterMed offers can be helpful when planning to visit a health care provider, especially for a busy parent. BetterMed’s facilities are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 8 am to 8 pm. You can always...