If your family likes to celebrate holidays from morning till night, you’ll love starting your Valentine’s Day with this filling (and pink!) strawberry smoothie bowl from Tabitha Blue, a Tampa, Florida-based mom of four who pens the popular Fresh Mommy Blog.
Valentine’s Day Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 5 strawberries, sliced (like a heart)
- Banana slices
- 2 Tbsp. almonds
- Extra yogurt to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, milk, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top with the cornflakes, strawberries, bananas, almonds, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (if feeling extra decadent), and a drizzle of yogurt.
- It takes like strawberry ice cream while being filling and nutritious!
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
This original story was shared by The Local Moms Network Contributor Harvey Karp, M.D. Toddler truth: Tantrums usually peak at 18 to 24 months, subside a bit, then crest again around 3.5 years. So, knowing how to prevent—and quell—these meltdowns now will...
Sleep and skincare are two things that have become more important to many of us since becoming moms. Whether you’re waking up with babies, waiting up for teenagers, or simply burning the candle at both ends, good sleep is priceless. Skincare, too, becomes more...