If your family likes to celebrate holidays from morning till night, you’ll love starting your Valentine’s Day with this filling (and pink!) strawberry smoothie bowl from Tabitha Blue, a Tampa, Florida-based mom of four who pens the popular Fresh Mommy Blog.
Valentine’s Day Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 5 strawberries, sliced (like a heart)
- Banana slices
- 2 Tbsp. almonds
- Extra yogurt to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, milk, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top with the cornflakes, strawberries, bananas, almonds, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (if feeling extra decadent), and a drizzle of yogurt.
- It takes like strawberry ice cream while being filling and nutritious!
Fourth of July is right around the corner. I know it's not going to look or feel the same this year But that doesn't mean that you and your family can't enjoy some festive treats. This year take your popcorn up a notch and jazz them up with some chocolate, festive...
Looking for 4th of July fun? Try this DIY Dart Game from The Local Moms Network contributor, Maria Provenzano, Lifestyle + DIY Expert of Hallmark’s Home and Family and founder of From Scratch with Maria Provenzano. DIY Patriotic Dart Game Supplies:...
Traumatic brain injuries can be life changing experiences for both the victim and the people in their lives. They’re some of the most detrimental injuries a person can face. Unfortunately, many people who suffer a brain injury will no longer be able to function in the...