If your family likes to celebrate holidays from morning till night, you’ll love starting your Valentine’s Day with this filling (and pink!) strawberry smoothie bowl from Tabitha Blue, a Tampa, Florida-based mom of four who pens the popular Fresh Mommy Blog.
Valentine’s Day Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 5 strawberries, sliced (like a heart)
- Banana slices
- 2 Tbsp. almonds
- Extra yogurt to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, milk, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top with the cornflakes, strawberries, bananas, almonds, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (if feeling extra decadent), and a drizzle of yogurt.
- It takes like strawberry ice cream while being filling and nutritious!
Running a household with kids can feel a lot like herding cats—nobody ever stops moving, and usually in different direction, only stopping every so often for a cuddle. Or maybe it’s more like being a cruise ship director, trying to keep fun going and chaos to a...
Knowing what types of treatment an urgent care facility like BetterMed offers can be helpful when planning to visit a health care provider, especially for a busy parent. BetterMed’s facilities are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 8 am to 8 pm. You can always...
Before we get started, let’s be clear–no doctor, researcher, or wellness expert of any kind would argue that heavy drinking is good for anyone. And moms have to be particularly careful when and how much we drink, from the obvious (keeping kiddos safe) to...